Akai MPK61 brings a 61-note variant to the MPK range of USB Midi Controller Keyboards from Akai. Akai MPK61 delivers the same, stunning feature set developed for the MPK49, but offers a larger key-frame, which is ideal for composition. The MPK series of controller keyboards have come to earn a formidable reputation for delivering superb feel and an awesome feature set, which even includes the legendary MPC trigger pads!
MPK61 features a 61-note semi weighted keyboard and retains the key split features from the MPK88, enabling you to divide the keyboard into two zones for performing with two different programs at once. With 12 genuine MPC trigger pads, 12 controllers and a host of assignable buttons, the Akai MPK61 is the ideal Midi controller keyboard for driving your software sequencer and for playing virtual instruments, whether a killer synth or a virtual drummer.
The MPC-style trigger pads on the Akai MPK61 offer 12 function levels and MPC Swing, which can be applied to both Note Repeat and Arpeggio functions. Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds. The Akai MPK61 delivers an amazing 72 assignable controls, with assignable inputs that include an expression pedal, footswitch, pitch bend and modulation wheel. Discover the next generation of USB/MIDI controllers.
MPK61 even comes supplied with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software to get you up and running, which is one of the most popular and powerful performance and production programs worldwide. Ableton Live Lite enables musicians to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Akai MPK 61 features:
- 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity
- 16 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 48 samples
- Control 72 software parameters with 24 assignable Q-Link controllers
- Key Split enables two different sounds from the same keyboard
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- Transport controls for use with sequencers and DAWs
- MPC Full Level, MPC 12-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software
- Works with virtually all MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software
- Includes: MPK61 controller, USB cable, Software CD, Quick start guide