AKG C414 XLS/ST delivers a pair of perfectly matched AKG C414XLS studio condenser microphones. AKG C414 XLS/ST offers the ideal solution for applications demanding high quality stereo recordings. AKG C 414 XLS ST also provides performance consistency and accurate localisation from the pair of microphones. As a result, every pair of factory-matched AKG C414 XLS/ST has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. This process delivers the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
AKG C414 XLS/ST matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones according to the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair of AKG C414 XLS/ST for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the deluxe package (excluding the PF 80) along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (large Soundtool case). AKG C414 XLS/ST Features:
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
- Comes complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount.