Allen & Heath PA20 mixing desk features 16 mono inputs with XLR/TRS Jack as well as 2 stereo channels for music playback, keyboards, or other stereo sources. Allen & Heath PA20 has been designed with all the tools you will need to run a standard stereo PA system including 4-band semi-parametric output EQ to ensure your mixer is tuned perfectly to your speakers. PA20 also features 100mm faders, mute and PFL switches with LEDs on all channels.
Allen & Heath PA20 Features:
- Mono Inputs - 16 (PA20) with XLR/TRS inputs, mute and PFL switches with LEDs, and 100mm faders
- Phantom Power - individually switched
- Two-stage Padless Preamp - directs line sources to the second stage for improved matching and performance
- Input EQ - 4-band with shelving LF and HF, a fixed LM band at 250Hz and a swept HM
- 100mm Faders - with dust covers throughout
- 4 Auxiliary Sends - with 2 pre-fade sends for foldback, one post-fade for internal or external FX and another post-fade for additional FX or special feeds
- 2 Dual Stereo Channels - each with TRS jack and RCA phono inputs with independent gain and 2-band EQ
- Digital FX - 16 FX programs.
- Outputs - source selectable main AB output, mono sum with switchable sub bass filter and analogue and
SPDIF digital recording outputs.
- Output EQ - 4-band semi-parametric for speaker control more precise than achieved with the typical graphic type EQ
- Master section - 12 segment LED meters, standby switching to disconnect the speakers, an XLR lamp socket and background music mode switch