Audio Technica AT2035 is a cost effective, large diaphragm condenser microphone designed for the home or project studio. Offering high SPL handling, Audio Technica AT2035 provides an ideal solution for a variety of recording applications.
AT2035 features a side-address cardioid design and this studio condenser is capable of delivering exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount. Audio Technica AT2035 Features:
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch