Boss DR-670 Dr Rhythm delivers one of the most feature-packed and affordable drum machines in BOSS history. This compact rhythm-creation tool offers all the acclaimed sounds from BOSS’ flagship DR-770 model, while adding enhancements like velocity-sensitive pads, footswitch control and much more. The Boss DR-670 Features:
- Affordable BOSS drum machine with 255 superb-quality drum and percussion sounds
- Velocity-sensitive pads permit very expressive rhythm pattern programming
- New Bass part allows for programming bass lines using 16 different bass sounds
- 200 high-quality Preset rhythm patterns and 200 User rhythm pattern locations
- Large LCD for confirming pattern tempo at all times
- Foot control jack permits connection to optional footswitch for hands-free start/stop and fills
- Direct Pattern Play function lets users assign internal patterns to pads for triggering “on the fly”
- Selectable battery or AC operation DR-670 Rear Panel
Thanks to the DR-670’s unique Direct Pattern Play function, any of its 200 Preset or User patterns can be instantly selected using the 16 drum pads. Or, Preset and User patterns can be easily chained together to create up to 100 Songs. When programming, helpful features like the velocity sensitivity and Roll and Flam buttons make your patterns as expressive as possible. Quite simply, DR670 is one of the easiest and best-sounding drum machines around.
With optional footswitch control over start/stop and fills, the DR670 is hard to beat as an affordable and programmable accompaniment tool. In fact, this compact drum machine is small enough to be taken just about anywhere and can even run on battery power. Connections include 1/4-inch stereo outputs, a stereo Headphone output (stereo mini-jack type), Pedal Switch input, plus MIDI In and Out jacks.
The DR-670’s robust sound engine easily outperforms any drum machine in its class. Derived from the flagship DR-770 model, this sound source offers a total of 255 no-compromise drum and percussion waveforms grouped into 64 Preset and 64 User kits. When combined with its velocity-sensitive pads, the DR-670’s sound engine gives you the perfect rhythm palette for programming rock, pop, funk, jazz, fusion, Latin grooves and more.
Beyond its killer drum and percussion sounds, the Boss DR670 also features a new Bass part for programming bass lines using 16 distinct sounds including Finger Bass, Slap Bass, Acoustic Bass, Pick Bass and more. This Bass part lets you go even further in defining your grooves. And programming bass tracks is ultra-intuitive, thanks to the DR-670’s bass pads being organized like bass guitar frets.