Korg Kronos 61 features a 61-note synth action keyboard and carries on the legacy of ground breaking workstation synths from the company that started it all with the legenary M1. Korg Kronos 73 comes from a long line of stunning music production workstations, which include Trinity, Triton, M3 and Oasys and takes on the mantle of the new flagship music workstation from Korg. Kronos 61 delivers next generation performance, offering so much more than just another keyboard synthesizer, Kronos is a milestone in synthesis and workstation evolution.
KRONOS 61 unites nine individual synthesis engines in a single instrument, each providing the finest sound creation techniques available. Together, they represent not only the rich legacy of Korg, but the history of the electronic keyboard industry itself. Get ready for classic sounds from timeless instruments; unique sounds that once startled the world; and new sounds that have only now become possible.
In creating KRONOS 61, Korg listened to many musicians from around the world. Their goal was to change the way musicians interacted with their instrument to provide a more fluid, expressive, and natural experience. At one level, this meant providing a comprehensive yet intuitive control surface. But with KRONOS, Korg wanted to take these ideas even further, creating an instrument ideally suited to the way musicians play. Korg Kronos 61 Synthesis types include:
- SGX-1 Premium Piano - Piano sound engine
- EP-1 MDS Electric Piano - Electric piano sound engine
- CX-3 Tonewheel Organ - Tonewheel organ sound engine
- HD-1 High Definition Synthesizer - Flagship PCM, sampling and Wave Sequencing sound engine
- Wave Sequencing - First introduced on the Korg WAVESTATION
- AL-1 Analog Synthesizer - High-fidelity analog modeling sound engine
- MS-20EX Legacy Analog Collection - Analog modeling sound engine
- PolysixEX Legacy Analog Collection - Analog modeling sound engine
- MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer - VPM/Waveshaping/PCM processing sound engine
- STR-1 Plucked String Synthesizer - Physical modeling sound engine