The U.S.A.-made GPS Global Power System series represents more than 30 years of power amp development at Peavey and builds on Peavey's worldwide reputation for quality and reliability. The GPS 900 and 1500 feature Peavey's patent pending Turbo-V Cooling™ technology that cools the power transistors more evenly and extends the life of the amp. “Turn on” protection protects both your speakers and your power amplifier. DDT™ speaker protection and dual variable speed fans make this your best choice for all professional applications.
The Peavey GPS3400 Power Amplifier comes with 2 x 1200W @ 4 Ohms. Will operate at 2 Ohms. On-board DDT speaker protection. Includes 5 year warranty.
Peavey GPS3400 Power Amplifier Features:
- 1700 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 1200 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 775 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms.
- 3400 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms bridged.
- Combo XLR/1/4'' (6.35mm) jack inputs, with 1/4'' (6.35mm) thru.
- Volume control per channel.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- Dual variable-speed fan with Turbo V-Cooling™ technology.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (90mm) x 19'' (483mm) x 17'' (432mm)
- Weight: 50lbs (22.7kg)