The Peavey PV 6 compact mixer offers durable construction and excellent sound quality at an unbelievably low price. Made of metal, not plastic, the Peavey PV6 is built tough and designed for either live sound or recording.
The Peavey PV6's reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion. Each of the four channels includes XLR and 1/4" inputs, phantom power, EQ and effects send. The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix. Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones.
Peavey PV6 Mixer Specification:
- XLR Mic inputs on all four channels.
- Two stereo channels with 1/4" inputs.
- Three-band EQ on mono channels.
- Two-band EQ on stereo channels.
- Clip LEDs that thoroughly monitor clipping.
- 48V phantom power switch.
- Effects send on every channel with stereo return.
- Zero latency record monitoring capabilities.
- Control room out with level control.
- Contour control switch.
- 80 Hz low cut switch.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.62" (194mm) x 9.75" (248mm) x 2.75" (70mm)
- Weight: 5.3lbs (2.41kg)