Rane Serato SL3 Scratch Live, as with the world standard Rane SL1, connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer along with the mixer of your choice. Connect regular turntables or CD players to Rane Serato SL3 Scratch Live and scratch or mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive. Serato SL3 Scratch Live delivers the ultimate DJ computer mixing solution.
Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, the compact Rane Scratch SL-3 is a new solution that produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs of the SL-3 allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player. The Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more ﬂexibility than ever.
The included 12" vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl. Rane Serato SL3 Scratch Live features:
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface.
- Improved dynamic range: 104 dB.
- Maximum audio output: 3 Vrms (hotter output).
- 24-bit 44.1 or 48 kHz converters.
- Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output allows use of the Sample Player as a Virtual Deck.
- Aux Output opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations.
- High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru connections: less cable required.
- Independent Line / Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility.
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path.
- Soft carry case included.
- Includes international power supply: best performance and easy transfer between DJs.