Roland Juno Stage extends the Juno concept and delivers a superb live performance synthesizer, which also doubles as an ideal studio tool. Whether you're after a serious synth or a quality keyboard for some good fun, Roland Juno Stage is one keyboard you must certainly check out. Juno-Stage features an extra-large, easily readable display as well as USB backing-track functionality, a click output for drummers, dedicated performance knobs, hands-free patch select, instant master MIDI control functionality, and much more! Simply put, the Roland Juno-Stage sets new standards for powerful on-stage performance at a friendly price.
Roland Juno Stage features a newly developed 76-note keyboard that has been carefully crafted. Juno-Stage also features a brand new centre cancel function, so you can drop out lead vocals and take centre stage. Its factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano. Every Juno Stage can also be expanded and customised via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards (sold separately).
On-stage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. Juno Stage is equipped with FAVOURITE buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch (for example the optional Boss FS-6) connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Roland optimised Juno Stage’s controllers for live performance, featuring easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.
Juno Stage is equipped with a USB port and Song Player function that enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF files, and even use the Centre Cancel feature to minimise pre-recorded vocals of audio data for karaoke-style performance.
Creating and editing audio Playlists is simple with the supplied Playlist Editor software for PC; the playlist can be viewed on Juno Stage's display. The Roland Juno Stage Features:
- High-quality, versatile sound set, including 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano plus dual SRX expansion bay
- Newly developed 76-note keyboard with first-class touch and response
- Live-performance features such as an extra-large LCD, dedicated Reverb and Master EQ knobs, Click Output for drummers, and hands-free patch-select footswitches
- USB port enables accompaniment-track playback (MP3, WAV, AIFF, SMF) directly from USB key
- Phantom powered mic input plus reverb, great for playing and singing along
- MIDI Controller mode transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard with a single touch