The new Tascam M-164 is an analogue mixers with 16 input channels outstanding for its versatile connection concept, compact and stylish appearance and little weight. These consoles are perfect as keyboard or sub mixers on stage or for home recording or can be used as the heart of a small PA system on the road or installed in conference rooms, shops or restaurants.
Each model is equipped with six Mic/Line channel strips with XLR and TRS connectors as well as five stereo channel strips allowing virtually any possible audio source to be supplied to the mixer. A mini jack on the units’ top panel, for instance, allows users to plug in their MP3 player. And a Phono input for a vinyl turntable is also available.
Tascam M-164 Main Features:
- Compact 16-channel analogue mixer
- 6 XLR Mic/Line input modules
- 48V phantom power (switchable on/off)
- Switchable high pass filter: (80Hz, –12 dB)
- 3-band EQ: (100 Hz / 2.5 kHz / 12 kHz, ±15 dB)
- 5 Stereo input modules with various types of input connectors
- 2 Aux sends/returns (send 1 switchable pre/post fader, send 2 post fader)
- Stereo sub mix bus with TRS stereo sub output and TRS mono sub output
- Stereo master bus with 2-band EQ (100 Hz / 12 kHz, ±15 dB)
- Balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA stereo master outputs, pseudo-balanced TRS mono master output
- Headphones output with level control (switchable Master/Sub/Aux 1)
- Easy-to-read angled meter bridge
- External power supply (PS-1225L, included)