Connect 502 from Wharfedale Pro is a high quality micro-mixer that is suitable for a wide range of applications. Wharfedale's Connect 502 has big mixer features such as Phantom power for condenser microphones, balanced XLR microphone inputs that give you full functionality, and a great sound all in an ultra compact and cost effective package that is ideal for live sound, home studio recording and fixed installations. Wharfedale 502's microphone pre-amplifiers use the same high quality components and construction methods that are employed in the recently released Wharfedale SL824 Mixer.
All Connect Series models feature an intuitive, ergonomically designed user interface that is excellent for beginners and professionals alike. Comprehensive connectivity ensures that a Connect mixer will fit into any situation you need.
Wharfedale Connect 502 Features:
- 1 Mono Mic/Line Channel and 2 Stereo Channels
- Input Gain Controls On Mic/Line Channels
- 2 Band EQ (Mono Channel Only)
- 2 Track Stereo Inputs And Outputs With 1/8" And RCA Jacks
- 2 Track Destination Switches
- Switchable global +48V phantom power
- Clip LED's on mic/line channels
- Pan/Balance Controls On All Channels
- Separate Main Mix and Phones outputs with level controls
- Stereo 4 segment LED meters
- Stereo 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs